This is posted with permission from Dr Ken Singleton, of Lyme Disease Solution
(top tip – this maybe cheaper ordered from amazon.com rather than amazon.co.uk as private sellers only are selling in co.uk & are charging a mere fortune!!)
The following exercises may be helpful to you in re-learning how to enjoy today as we did when we were children. Do as many as you can each day for a month.
* Stop & enjoy sunrise or sunset every day
* Identify 2 or more objects in nature of diff shapes/colours & focus for a minute each – eg a flower, tree, bird
* Spend 10 mins a day with a pet & enjoy – even watching fish in an aquarium will do!
* Play with a young child 10 mins each day, go for a walk, play catch, wrestle or do creative fun things
* Listen to relaxing music daily
* Read daily from an inspiring book
* Take a ‘sabbath’ rest day each week where you don’t have to work or worry. Use this time to contemplate & enjoy life.
To see sample chapters of Dr Ken’s book go to:
I was asked to mention also a new book just released called Recipes for Repair including many recipes suited to those following Singleton’s Lyme Inflammation Diet (which I followed & is mentioned in his Lyme book).
Happy Christmas & have a safe & warm New Year!